Friday, September 18, 2009

What's so difficult to understand, Microsoft?

One sends an Xbox console for repair for one issue, it's returned damaged and with even worse issues.  One requests a replacement, just to avoid problems for everyone, and they decide to return the same console?

Are MS console support and service center masochists?  Are they ensuring themselves a job?  At what point do you give to what a company is obligated to do which is to provide customer satisfaction?

I bought the console to play and enjoy, not send off to repair weekly.  Here's the thing, I know the console works (at least for a determinant time frame) as I have a backup console that is working flawlessly.

Wake up Microsoft - I can understand wanting to save costs, but is alienating your customers the best way to do it?  I paid for the console initially.  The repairs obviously aren't making any improvement.

But we'll see.  Once this second repair arrives, I'll give it a whirl on a game I know will immediately tell me if the repair was successful or not.

If all is well, then, I offer my thanks in advance.

If not, prepare for hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment